We recover data from dead, deleted, formatted, corrupted, virus infected, crashed and severely damaged hard drives.
The crucial data from a desktop computer hard drive can be lost due to many reasons including both physical and logical damages.
In case any data loss situation you can trust AWALab for a guaranteed retrieval of important data files from a hard drive and other storage arrays, laptop or desktop computers, servers, USB drive, Zip / Jaz drive, PDA’s, MP3 players and other handheld storage devices.
Hard Drive Data Loss Reasons
- Damaged Hard drive’s Read / write heads
- Hard drive exposed to liquid like water, coffee etc.
- Hard drive failed due to power surge
- Formatted hard drive
- Damaged File Allocation Table
- Corrupted Master File Table
- BIOS not recognizing Hard drive
- Hard drive with burnt chips
- Hard drive head crash
- Files or folders missing
- Boot sector not recognized
- Restore data from Desktop Hard Drive Types
- Operating systems: Windows, Linux, Mac
- File system: FAT, NTFS, HFS, UFS
- Interface Types: IDE, EIDE, SCSI, SATA, SAS, or Fibre Channel
Manufacturers: IBM/Hitachi (Deskstar, Trevelstar), Maxtor (Diamondmax, Fireball), Quantum, Western Digital (Protege, Caviar), Seagate (Barracuda, Cheetah)